What is it? Why does it seem that some people are successful in all that they do and others seem to struggle? Why can a speaker give the exact same information to a room full of people and yet it will only make a true difference for a handful?
I have found that there are a few common threads that are consistently seen in high achievers.
1. They don’t quit. This doesn’t mean that life is always rosy. Successful people fail, quite often. The difference is that they gather themselves and try again.
2. They don’t play the victim and they don't make excuses. There is no self-pity and they look at every situation as a chance to gain more clarity and information. A mistake is simply a chance to start again with more information.
3. They have an attitude of gratitude. Without going into the details of quantum physics, it is becoming more widely accepted that the energy and attitude that we give out into the world around us is the energy that is attracted back to us. Did you wake up late, then hit extra traffic, to drop your favorite coffee cup, and on and on it goes? If you focus on the GOOD in your life….and there ALWAYS is some….then prepare to attract more blessings into your life.
“Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” – Brian Tracy
4. They have a plan. Successful people are always working towards a goal, and visualizing their success. This does two things, it unleashes the power of your subconscious to help you on the journey, and it gives you an easy way to make decisions. Is this opportunity moving you closer to your goal or is it going to take time away from where you want to be? I highly recommend Living Forward by Michael Hyatt. It will be the best $10 you will ever spend, so long as…
5. They take action. Progress over perfection. Successful people are acutely aware of how efficiently they are spending their time. Being busy does not equal being productive. It is the uncomfortable actions that lead to success.
Start moving in the direction of your dreams today. There is no better time.
Are you ready to connect with 13,000+ pet photographers from all over the world? Join us in the Hair of the Dog Podcast Community - a community created for working and aspiring professional pet photographers.
- Using an Expo Disc To Custom Set The White Balance - September 18, 2020
- How To Easily Remove Color Cast In Photoshop - September 18, 2020
- How to Calibrate Your Monitor Using the SpyderX Elite - September 18, 2020