It’s no secret that running a photography business requires us to wear MANY hats. We need to know the craft of photography and post-processing, animal behavior, website design, accounting and pricing, sales strategies, customer service, and so…much…more.
With so much to learn, it is next to impossible for us to learn it all ourselves. Yes, we can google as needed but I’ve found that nothing works as well as an investment in an educational program that is going to lay the steps out for you one-by-one to give you the best chances for success.
I’ve invested in a few, and I’m still investing in my continuing education today. I’m sharing with you my actual education line item since the start of my business.
- 2017 – 4,725
- 2016 – 10,600
- 2015 – 14,600
- 2014 – 6,700
- 2013 – 4,250
- 2012 – 8,160
- 2011 – 1,170
As you can see, I’ve spent a pretty penny on my education…but you know what? That has come back to me more than 10 fold. I know for a fact that my business would not be where it is today without making investments in my education.
If your education goals include improving your craft or growing your business – consider the return that Hair of the Dog Academy might be able to give you.
Looking for some more pricing training? Forget what every other pet photographer is charging -- the best thing you can do for your business is set your prices based on YOUR business and YOUR goals. It’s time to stop following the pack and let your rates lead you to a sustainable business!
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The #1 thing you need to know BEFORE setting your prices
- My simple formula to set up your pricing structure for success
- How to increase your prices without losing customers
Oh, and did I mention this is a free training? Grab it below.
- ICYMI: January 2022 Monthly HOD Podcast Roundup - February 5, 2022
- What Pet Photographers Who are Crushing it All Have in Common - January 20, 2022
- Why We Do What We Do And Why Our Pet Photography Business is a Long Game - January 13, 2022