“How do I get more clients?” That is THE SINGLE most asked question in the photography industry.
While it’s still essential to have the pillars of your business in great shape: website, client experience and education, pricing, and the work itself…even if ALL of those things are top notch most of us mere mortals still have to put on our marketing cap to drum up new clients.
I sure have a treat for you. Kirstie McConnell of Bitsa Bernard Photography (link: http://bitsabernard.com.au/) in beautiful Adelaide, Australia took the time to chat with me to pull back the cover on an INCREDIBLE marketing promotion that she recently completed.
How does 400 new leads, 25 new clients on your books, and $7500 profit in the first week of shoots alone sound?
Oh, that sounds good? Well, give yourself 20 minutes and take a listen…
If you would like to learn more about Kirstie's Dogs through the Door education, check it out!
Looking for some more pricing training? Forget what every other pet photographer is charging -- the best thing you can do for your business is set your prices based on YOUR business and YOUR goals. It’s time to stop following the pack and let your rates lead you to a sustainable business!
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The #1 thing you need to know BEFORE setting your prices
- My simple formula to set up your pricing structure for success
- How to increase your prices without losing customers
Oh, and did I mention this is a free training? Grab it below.
- ICYMI: January 2022 Monthly HOD Podcast Roundup - February 5, 2022
- What Pet Photographers Who are Crushing it All Have in Common - January 20, 2022
- Why We Do What We Do And Why Our Pet Photography Business is a Long Game - January 13, 2022