- “I don't have enough clients.”
- “My calendar is empty.”
- “I keep posting on Instagram, but I don't have any inquiries.”
I've said it before and I'll say it again, there is NO SINGLE thing that you can do to magically fill your calendar. There is no secret marketing strategy that will bring enough qualified clients to your door. Successful marketing is the culmination of ALL of the things…ALL of the marketing strategies.
If you are overwhelmed and you don't know where to start with marketing your business, start here. Results come from two things – Leads and Sales. If you put some effort into one of these two buckets each and every day…your calendar will be full (as well as your bank account) in no time. I'm sharing specific strategies in this video below.
Not sure if your sales are profitable? Grab our free masterclass to price your photography according to your goals and your business costs!
Looking for some more pricing training? Forget what every other pet photographer is charging -- the best thing you can do for your business is set your prices based on YOUR business and YOUR goals. It’s time to stop following the pack and let your rates lead you to a sustainable business!
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The #1 thing you need to know BEFORE setting your prices
- My simple formula to set up your pricing structure for success
- How to increase your prices without losing customers
Oh, and did I mention this is a free training? Grab it below.
- ICYMI: January 2022 Monthly HOD Podcast Roundup - February 5, 2022
- What Pet Photographers Who are Crushing it All Have in Common - January 20, 2022
- Why We Do What We Do And Why Our Pet Photography Business is a Long Game - January 13, 2022