In order to grow quickly, you need to make sure that ALL 8,736 moving parts are working together – this involves your website, marketing materials, and pricing, just to name a few.
Join me as I help Shaleena Jones, pet photographer from Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada and member of the Hair of the Dog Academy to conduct a business audit.
We are deep-diving into a website review, a collateral review, and last (but never least) a pricing review.
Looking for some more pricing training? Forget what every other pet photographer is charging -- the best thing you can do for your business is set your prices based on YOUR business and YOUR goals. It’s time to stop following the pack and let your rates lead you to a sustainable business!
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The #1 thing you need to know BEFORE setting your prices
- My simple formula to set up your pricing structure for success
- How to increase your prices without losing customers
Oh, and did I mention this is a free training? Grab it below.
- Using an Expo Disc To Custom Set The White Balance - September 18, 2020
- How To Easily Remove Color Cast In Photoshop - September 18, 2020
- How to Calibrate Your Monitor Using the SpyderX Elite - September 18, 2020