“Money doesn’t grow on trees.”
“You’ve got to work harder to make more.”
“You can’t be successful without sacrifice.”
“Rich people are greedy.”
We all have them, whether conscious or subconscious – money blocks – beliefs on how money works and what it means to earn money.
Beliefs are simply a story that we tell ourselves to be true – and our cognitive bias will often only let our brain see areas that match the belief we are telling ourself – while not noticing all of the evidence that goes against our held belief.
Where is the mental space that you retreat to when you receive comments such as “you are priced too high”? When someone tells you that, what stories do YOU tell yourself about that. Do you go to a place of – yep, they are right. I’m so not worth it? Or do you simply say, no worries – pet photography simply isn’t their priority at this time.
I’m talking about money blocks and what YOU can do to help rewrite yours. I’m sharing a few very simple exercises that you can try now…that will open your mindset up to more abundance. Enjoy.
Looking for some more pricing training? Forget what every other pet photographer is charging -- the best thing you can do for your business is set your prices based on YOUR business and YOUR goals. It’s time to stop following the pack and let your rates lead you to a sustainable business!
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The #1 thing you need to know BEFORE setting your prices
- My simple formula to set up your pricing structure for success
- How to increase your prices without losing customers
Oh, and did I mention this is a free training? Grab it below.
- ICYMI: January 2022 Monthly HOD Podcast Roundup - February 5, 2022
- What Pet Photographers Who are Crushing it All Have in Common - January 20, 2022
- Why We Do What We Do And Why Our Pet Photography Business is a Long Game - January 13, 2022