Have you ever wanted to be walked through exactly what an in-person sales session looks like for a successful pet photography business? A sales session that is built on service and assistance vs. high-pressure and hustle?
Your wish is my command.
In this video, I’m walking you through exactly how I hold an in-person sales session with my clients. An in-person sales session that usually results in multiple four-figure sales – all while my client thanks me for helping them get what they need!
Looking for some more pricing training? Forget what every other pet photographer is charging -- the best thing you can do for your business is set your prices based on YOUR business and YOUR goals. It’s time to stop following the pack and let your rates lead you to a sustainable business!
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The #1 thing you need to know BEFORE setting your prices
- My simple formula to set up your pricing structure for success
- How to increase your prices without losing customers
Oh, and did I mention this is a free training? Grab it below.
- ICYMI: January 2022 Monthly HOD Podcast Roundup - February 5, 2022
- What Pet Photographers Who are Crushing it All Have in Common - January 20, 2022
- Why We Do What We Do And Why Our Pet Photography Business is a Long Game - January 13, 2022