- What size?
- I don’t have the wall space
- That added up fast! Too expensive!
- Is this the right decision?
- Buyer’s remorse
- I need to check with my husband
- Unable to finalize an order
This list of possible objections may seem staggering when you are considering selling your work to your clients – especially if you are opting for in-person sales (IPS). In this video, I want to share with you the most common objections that you may encounter….and how to overcome them.
Ok, so we've covered a bit about sales, but how is your pricing? Is it in line with what you need to charge in order for you to actually be profitable based on YOUR business? That’s because the right price for my business may not be the right price for your business – so let’s determine what YOU need to be profitable – and how to structure your pricing so you can reach your big goals.
Looking for some more pricing training? Forget what every other pet photographer is charging -- the best thing you can do for your business is set your prices based on YOUR business and YOUR goals. It’s time to stop following the pack and let your rates lead you to a sustainable business!
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The #1 thing you need to know BEFORE setting your prices
- My simple formula to set up your pricing structure for success
- How to increase your prices without losing customers
Oh, and did I mention this is a free training? Grab it below.
- ICYMI: January 2022 Monthly HOD Podcast Roundup - February 5, 2022
- What Pet Photographers Who are Crushing it All Have in Common - January 20, 2022
- Why We Do What We Do And Why Our Pet Photography Business is a Long Game - January 13, 2022