In this tutorial, longtime dog photographer Margaret Bryan shares how you can register your pet photos with the U.S. Copyright Office. Listen to our Hair of the Dog Podcast episode with her here where she talks more about copyright and why it is important for your pet photography business.
If the thought of navigating the copyright registration process makes your head spin, you'll appreciate this video Margaret made just for you. She breaks down the steps and walks you through how to register your images for maximum legal protection. Build copyright registration into your workflow and you'll rest easier at night, knowing that your intellectual property is as safe as can be in this crazy internet age.
Forget what every other pet photographer is charging — the best thing you can do for your business is set your prices based on YOUR business and YOUR goals. It’s time to stop following the pack and let your rates lead you to a sustainable business!
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The #1 thing you need to know BEFORE setting your prices
- My simple formula to set up your pricing structure for success
- How to increase your prices without losing customers
Oh, and did I mention this is a free training? Grab it below.
- ICYMI: January 2022 Monthly HOD Podcast Roundup - February 5, 2022
- What Pet Photographers Who are Crushing it All Have in Common - January 20, 2022
- Why We Do What We Do And Why Our Pet Photography Business is a Long Game - January 13, 2022