We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
SUBSCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS
SUBSCRIBE ON SPOTIFY
Podcast Episode Number: 007
Date Published: 03/31/2020
Episode Length: 43:01
As you envision the future of your pet photography business, it's really helpful to hear from other pet photographers about the evolution of their businesses. In this episode, I chat with Shaleena Jones of Give a Dog a Bone Photography about her journey from an all-digital, bargain-basement-price model to a boutique business, and about the lessons she's learned along the way.
What To Listen For:
- The nerve-wracking experience that finally shifted her away from digital-only
- Why not offering prints is a disservice to your clients
- The change she made to entice more clients into buying albums
- A mindset shift in how to think about “failures”
Don’t forget that when you leave a review (wherever you listen to podcasts), you can include questions about what you're struggling with in your business. I'd love to tackle those topics in future podcast episodes, so let me know what's on your mind.
Resources From This Episode:
- Give a Dog a Bone Photography: https://www.giveadogabonephotography.com
- Hair of the Dog Academy: https://hairofthedogacademy.com
- Hair of the Dog Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hodcommunity/
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
Resources from this episode: