We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
Podcast Episode Number: 009
Date Published: 04/14/2020
Episode Length: 33:05
So here we are, adjusting (perhaps?) to the new normal of staying home. If you're feeling like this is a golden opportunity to work on your pet photography business but don't know where to start, this episode's for you. In it, I take you through fifty awesome ideas for improving your business that you can do from the comfort of home.
As always, give yourself some grace. Don't beat yourself up about what you are or aren't accomplishing right now! However, if you're motivated but in need of a nudge, I hope this massive brainstorming session will do the job.
What To Listen For:
- Three different ways you can get organized (and make money doing it)
- Idea #20: Do not pass Go, do not collect $200 until you've done this
- Hints for running a successful sale for previous clients
- An exciting addition coming soon to the Hair of the Dog Academy!
When we're overwhelmed, we often keep working on the easy, low-hanging fruit, or spend days playing around with fun new techniques. Do you have the capacity to choose one or two of the hard things off this list, and dedicate these next few weeks to accomplishing those? What would your business look like if you did??
Resources From This Episode:
- 50 Ways to Build Your Business PDF, Quarantine Edition
- Free ($97 value) Hair of the Dog Academy class about legal stuff
- Flodesk email service 50% discount
- Blog post on “mini sessions”
- Cloudspot custom app designer
- Hair of the Dog YouTube channel
- Hair of the Dog Academy
- Hair of the Dog Facebook group
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD