We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
Podcast Episode Number: #016
Date Published: 06/02/2020
Episode Length: 19:05
In this episode, I'm diving into my *all-time favorite* way to build a pet photography business: charitable marketing. Partnering with a local charity is a feel-good, everybody-wins approach to finding new clients. Play it right and you'll walk away with goodwill toward your business, increased brand awareness and beaucoup bucks from the sales you'll make—not to mention a happy partner organization and delighted clients. Winner winner, chicken dinner!
What To Listen For:
- An awesome time-sensitive announcement (right there in the first 3 minutes)!!
- The pros and cons of involving a for-profit business in your marketing effort
- Tips for creating an irresistible offer to bring in new clients
- A common point of confusion for potential customers—and how to avoid it
- How to make it super easy for your partners to promote your campaign
With the recent economic shutdown affecting non-profits' typical fundraising cycle, now's a great time to get the ball rolling on a strategic charity partnership promotion. Go get after it!
Resources From This Episode:
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD