We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
SUBSCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS
SUBSCRIBE ON SPOTIFY
Podcast Episode Number: #081
Date Published: 06/29/2021
Episode Length: 22:12
081 – Dialing in your brand is the second step in this 6-part series on the pillars of your business. It's a fun step, too—enjoyable enough that pet photographers get hung up here, swimming in a sea of font choices and logo ideas, without actually moving things forward.
This week you'll hear about what you need, when to say good enough and move on, and why you should always include the eggs!
What To Listen For:
- How to set a brand intention—and why it's so important
- The thing you've heard a billion times, but still haven't done
- What it means to have a “minimum viable design”
- How many fonts are ideal for your brand
- The doodles you'll want (not made of cheez; not made of poodles)
For a handy reference and to keep yourself accountable, print this FREE branding checklist and post it near your desk. Then—and this part’s really important—start checking things off!!
Resources From This Episode:
- Free Branding Checklist
- Episode 79 – The Six Pillars of Business, Part 1
- Simon Sinek's TED Talk – Start With Why
- Creative Market
- Coolors color scheme generator
- Font Pair
- What the Font? font identifier
- Hair of the Dog Academy
- Hair of the Dog Facebook group
- Hair of the Dog Elevate coaching program
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
Resources from this episode: