We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
Podcast Episode Number: #083
Date Published: 07/06/2021
Episode Length: 27:31
083 – This week we're diving into the third business pillar: your website. It's your virtual storefront and yes, you need to have one if you're open for business!
It doesn't need to be flash bang whiz fancy (and probably shouldn't be), but it does need to follow some best practices. In this episode, I'll walk you through what those are.
What To Listen For:
- What to include in your website's prime real estate
- One thing your website copy absolutely must do
- How to avoid getting on Google's bad side
- The biggest pitfall of blogs—and the super-simple fix
- Why your contact form should play it cool
And to help as you assess your site, download and print this super-handy website audit checklist.
Resources From This Episode:
- FREE Website audit checklist
- Uptrends website performance monitoring
- Google Workspace (formerly known as G Suite)
- Creative Market room mockups
- Canvy room mockups
- Hair of the Dog Academy
- Hair of the Dog Facebook group
- Hair of the Dog Elevate coaching program
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD