We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
Podcast Episode Number: #087
Date Published: 07/20/2021
Episode Length: 18:12
087 – When it comes to mapping out your workflow, think of it as an investment of time and brainpower that your future self will effusively thank you for. Because once you have your workflow mapped and the pieces in place, you won't need to reinvent the wheel every time a potential new client appears. Stress drops significantly; scaling your business becomes possible.
And while it's no secret that I'm a huge fan of automation, in this episode I share specifics of the very analog system that served me well for years. No need to get fancy—you just need to get this done!
What to Listen For:
- What I mean by workflow, and why you need to map one out
- The 3 distinct parts of the process (and the easiest place to start)
- How to use the “magazine rack” CRM system
- The single most forgotten step at the end of your process
- Why you'll want to recruit an “inquiry buddy”
- …And an exciting new course coming to the HOD Academy!!
Trust me when I say this: Future You really, really wants Present You to make this a priority!
Resources From This Episode:
- Spreadsheet of CRM software options (download available for Academy members)
- Episode 79: Business Pillar #1 – Legal & Admin
- Episode 81: Business Pillar #2 – Branding
- Episode 83: Business Pillar #3 – Website
- Episode 85: Business Pillar #4 – Pricing
- Dubsado, Honeybook, and Sprout Studio
- JotForm, ToDoist, Trello and AirTable
- Episode 40: Inquiries that Convert, with our Elevate Coaches
- Episode 45: Using Video to Book More Clients, with Andrew Hellmich
- Hair of the Dog Academy
- Hair of the Dog Facebook group
- Hair of the Dog Elevate coaching program
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD