We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
Podcast Episode Number: #047
Date Published: 01/05/2021
Episode Length: 43:59
Five days into the new year, and we're still doing a happy dance that 2020 is over! Finally, we're blessed with a blank slate and a fresh chance to realize some BIG dreams in the year ahead.
But sometimes, despite all the optimism of a new year, reaching for audacious goals can trigger your fears. This week, Dorie Howell of In-Person Sales Mastermind joins me to talk about tackling fear, doubt, discomfort and indecision—the four horsemen that, if left unchecked, can stomp unceremoniously all over your business.
What To Listen For:
- The two types of entrepreneurs (which one are you?)
- What you should ask yourself before taking any action
- The one thing your clients desperately want more of in 2021!
- How the latest iPhone cameras actually help your business
- What to do when you're stuck in indecision
Learn how fear is a good sign, timelines are optional, and why it's time to say no to your grandma's ravioli—metaphorically speaking, of course.
Resources From This Episode:
- IPS Mastermind
- IPS Mastermind on Facebook
- IPS Mastermind on Instagram
- Dorie's personal Instagram
- Hair of the Dog Academy
- Hair of the Dog Facebook group
- Hair of the Dog Elevate program
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD