We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
Podcast Episode Number: #041
Date Published: 11/24/2020
Episode Length: 33:28
Just two years into her pet photography business, Courtney Bryson is already turning a profit—and that's despite living in a tiny, no-stoplight town an hour from the closest major market! In this episode, Courtney shares her journey from selling prom gowns to photographing Pomeranians, and how her boutique sales background informs her business philosophy.
What To Listen For:
- The magical alchemy of working with rescue dogs
- Building and servicing a client base when you're in a small market
- What many pet photographers' websites fail to do—but Courtney's nails
- Why it's not your job to act as the “purse police”
- The new direction that's rapidly expanding her client base
Courtney attributes much of her success to her business background, and to investing further in her business education. If you're looking for some high-level business coaching and support to take your own biz to the next level, check out our Elevate program, opening soon for 2021 enrollment!
Resources From This Episode:
- CM Bryson Photography
- CM Bryson Photography on Facebook
- Courtney's Instagram
- Hair of the Dog Elevate coaching
- Hair of the Dog Academy
- Hair of the Dog Facebook group
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD