We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
Podcast Episode Number: #014
Date Published: 05/19/2020
Episode Length: 39:53
International award-winning photographer Craig Turner-Bullock is a bit dubious about calling himself an award-winning photographer. Find out why, and pocket some sage advice on developing your own creative style from the masterful New Zealand artist, teacher and mentor behind Furtography.
What To Listen For:
- What it is that truly defines your style (in other words, what's your “glitter”?)
- The worst place you can look for inspiration as a pet photographer
- Why Craig doesn't publish images with people in them
- How personal projects can actually help generate revenue
- The importance of entering print competitions—even if you're intimidated!
Hear how to curate your portfolio, embrace your passion, sell clients on H-U-G-E prints (Craig specializes in stupid-beautiful panoramics) and more in this fun episode!
Resources From This Episode:
- Furtography Academy
- Find Your Style online course (enrollment closes May 31st!)
- Craig's Instagram and Facebook
- Hair of the Dog Academy FREE intro editing course
- Hair of the Dog Academy panoramic image tutorial (free to members)
- Hair of the Dog Academy
- Hair of the Dog Facebook group
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD