We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
Podcast Episode Number: #034
Date Published: 10/06/2020
Episode Length: 50:51
Calgary pet photographer Holly Montgomery gets bored easily. And she'd rather spend time alone than chatting with clients.
But despite what could be considered two liabilities, Holly's managed to create a wildly successful pet photography business. She also owns two retail pet supply stores under her umbrella brand. In this week's episode, Holly offers advice on creating magnetic branding to attract your ideal clients, and also shares some insights on how photographers can build strategic retail partnerships.
What To Listen For:
- How Holly found success by ignoring the industry's “best practices”
- What all pet photographers say on their website — and why you shouldn't say it
- The secrets to getting paid just for being your authentic self
- Brilliant insider tips for approaching potential retail partners
- The compelling case for giving your work away for free
This week, Holly proves there's more than one way to skin a cat approach your business. Join us for this info-packed episode!
Resources From This Episode:
- Brindleberry Acres
- Brindleberry Acres on Facebook
- Holly's Instagram account
- Hair of the Dog Unleash Your Style free 5-day challenge
- Hair of the Dog Academy
- Hair of the Dog Facebook group
- Hair of the Dog Elevate coaching
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD