We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
Podcast Episode Number: #036
Date Published: 10/20/2020
Episode Length: 30:12
In the spirit of our current open enrollment window for the Hair of the Dog Academy, this week I take you behind the scenes to share the “tail” of two photographers. You'll eavesdrop on some recent one-on-one laser coaching sessions, an Academy resource for helping members work through any business issue that they're wrestling with.
Listen in on my conversations with a new Academy member overwhelmed by a long things-to-do list to get her biz up and running, and another pet photographer celebrating ten successful years in business (break out the party hats!!).
What To Listen For:
- How to approach your to-do list when getting started in business
- Questions to ask yourself before organizing model calls
- A handy organizational tool for recruiting portfolio-building pups
- How to leverage a business milestone to generate new leads
- Structuring a contest to maximize excitement—and expectations
If you're not yet a member of the Hair of the Dog Academy, now's the time to check it out—enrollment closes this Thursday at midnight! And if you already belong to the Academy, consider this a reminder of yet another awesome resource that's part of your membership. Schedule your own laser coaching session today inside the Academy's online hub!
Resources From This Episode:
- Airtable free spreadsheet program
- Hair of the Dog podcast episode 35
- Hair of the Dog Academy (open for enrollment through 10/22)
- Hair of the Dog Elevate program
- Hair of the Dog Facebook group
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD