We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
SUBSCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS
SUBSCRIBE ON SPOTIFY
Podcast Episode Number: 010
Date Published: 04/21/2020
Episode Length: 43:23
On this episode I'm joined by Caitlin McColl, one of our beloved pet photographers Down Under. In addition to running Ragamuffin Pet Photography and co-hosting the Pet Photographer's Club podcast, Caitlin leads a brilliant program called From Concept to Coffee Table, designed to teach pet photographers how to build their client base through self-published books.
If you have a book project in mind, or are looking to increase your reach, reputation and revenue, grab your pen and notepad—you'll definitely want to jot down some notes.
What To Listen For:
- Why it's critical that people pay to participate
- How to find enthusiastic promotional partners
- A common trap to avoid while shooting book clients
- The one thing you must have in place before launching a book project
Intrigued and ready to learn more? Use the code HOTD to save $200 on Caitlin's 12-month resource-rich program, designed to increase your revenue many times over and get your gorgeous coffee-table book out into the world!
Resources From This Episode:
- From Concept to Coffee Table: Self-Publishing for Pet Photographers Program
- FREEBIE – 5 Common Self-Publishing Mistakes Photographers Make
- The Pet Photographer's Club podcast
- Ragamuffin Pet Photography
- Hair of the Dog Academy
- Hair of the Dog Facebook group
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
Resources from this episode: