We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
Podcast Episode Number: #048
Date Published: 01/12/2021
Episode Length: 52:37
48 – “It's like Monday on steroids!”
In case you haven't already guessed, I *love* the new year. And this week, podcast regular Heather Lahtinen and I talk about making this new year your best year yet. In the first of a two-part series on setting goals, we chat about how reflecting on the past year can set you up for future success.
What To Listen For:
- A 5-question process for evaluating 2020 (c'mon, it wasn't all bad)
- The advantage of being proactive instead of reactive
- Why you'll want to keep last year's calendar handy
- The one person that *everyone* should have in their life
- Heather's optimistic take on 2020—plus her impressive new muscles!
After listening, download the Goal-Setting Worksheet below, carve out some quiet time, and put yourself in a positive mindset. Then get to it—I promise, it'll be time well spent.
Resources From This Episode:
- Goal-Setting Worksheet
- Your Best Year Ever, by Michael Hyatt
- 90X Goal Planner
- Hair of the Dog Academy
- Hair of the Dog Facebook group
- Hair of the Dog Elevate program
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD