We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
Podcast Episode Number: #040
Date Published: 11/17/2020
Episode Length: 58:23
If you've been around Hair of the Dog for a while, you've probably heard me beat the drum for leads and sales. Leads and sales. The most critical things you can focus on in your business!
But…how do you actually move a prospect from the “lead” column to a done-deal sale? Successfully navigating the inquiry process is the first big step. This week, you'll hear back-to-back conversations with Elevate coaches Kim Hartz and Marika Moffitt, on bridging that gap between getting the lead and actually booking the session.
What To Listen For:
- Nicole's favorite phrase to use during client communication
- How to handle the inquiry process during these strange COVID times
- Ideas for your inquiry questionnaire (and how to leverage the responses you get)
- Why you should never explain your prices—no, seriously
- The oversized importance of getting an itty-bitty commitment
Kim and Marika have different approaches to the inquiry process, and you'll benefit from hearing both of them share their carefully refined systems. Get ready to take some notes!
Resources From This Episode:
- Kim Hartz Photography
- Kim Hartz on Facebook
- Kim's Instagram
- Pet Photography EDU course
- 17hats client management system
- Dirtie Dog Photography
- Dirtie Dog on Facebook
- Marika's Instagram
- Hair of the Dog Elevate
- Podcast Episode 8 (The Magic of Collaboration)
- Podcast Episode 15 (The Key to Client Inquiries)
- Podcast Episode 33 (Community Over Competition)
- Hair of the Dog Academy
- Hair of the Dog Facebook group
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD