We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
Podcast Episode Number: #049
Date Published: 01/19/2021
Episode Length: 44:52
049 – STOP! Do not pass Go, do not collect $200, DO NOT listen to this podcast until you've heard episode 48 from last week!!!
Alrighty, that said…welcome to the second half of our New Year's goal-setting series with mindset coach and all-around rock star, Heather Lahtinen. If you're ready to drop the excuses and create the life of your dreams, this is the episode that will help you get clear on exactly what that looks like.
What To Listen For:
- What your ice cream-eating strategy says about your approach to life
- The future-paced question that will bring your goals into sharp focus
- A healthier nighttime ritual than, say, bingeing Black Mirror on Netflix
- What it means to set SMART goals, and the critical importance of a “domino goal”
- How most people view goals—and why you need to look at them differently
Spoiler alert: You'll also hear why I haven't hit ANY of my goals for the last several years…and why I feel no shame about that whatsoever!
Resources From This Episode:
- Goal-Setting Worksheet
- Atomic Habits, by James Clear
- The Miracle Morning, by Hal Elrod
- The Power of Habit, by Charles Duhigg
- The 12-Week Year, by Brian Moran
- Hair of the Dog Academy on Instagram
- Nicole's Instagram page
- Flourish Academy website
- Flourish Academy podcast
- Flourish Academy on Facebook
- Hair of the Dog Academy (doors opening soon—get on the waitlist here!)
- Hair of the Dog Facebook group
- Hair of the Dog Elevate program
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD