We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
Podcast Episode Number: #018
Date Published: 06/16/2020
Episode Length: 43:45
Today's episode brings back Elevate coach and personal development superstar Heather Lahtinen, who you might remember from our convo a few months ago about gaining confidence. Hooooboy, that one must've touched a nerve, because it's our most popular podcast episode to date!
This week's discussion is even juicier, I dare say. Heather and I go deep into living from a place of action instead of reaction, the power of the subconscious mind, how to live a life of purpose and positive impact, and all sorts of fantastic life hacks to help you unleash your potential—even in chaotic times. The “woo-woo” factor in this episode is high, which is a sorry/not sorry sort of thing. Buckle up!
What To Listen For:
- What it means to work from the inside out, rather than the outside in
- How to ask yourself questions that empower rather than self-sabotage
- How the Law of Believability affects our sense of what's possible
- Three habits to build into your life to maximize your potential
- The twist that makes daily affirmations an even more powerful practice
For anyone feeling distracted or out of sorts lately, or like you aren't yet living your best life (I think that covers all of us?), tune in and try out some of the suggestions from this meaty episode!
Resources From This Episode:
- Episode 4: Gaining Confidence with Heather Lahtinen
- Hair of the Dog Elevate group
- Flourish Academy Facebook Group
- News Feed Eradicator – Chrome extension
- Visualize Your Business – James Wedmore podcast, episode 370
- Ten Percent Happier podcast
- Mastery & Ascension meditation membership
- Atomic Habits
- Hair of the Dog Academy
- Hair of the Dog Facebook group
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD