We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
Podcast Episode Number: #039
Date Published: 11/10/2020
Episode Length: 42:11
In 2018, Brazilian-born pet photographer Natália Brochini was preparing to start her business when she was beset by health problems. Fast-forward to her recovery the following year, when the opportunity arose to travel abroad for seven months. When Natália landed back home in Houston this March, she was finally ready to get her photography business up and running. And then…COVID.
In this episode, I chat with Natália about her skill-building travel project, the about-to-launch jitters that every new photographer faces, and how to book those nerve-wracking first few clients.
What To Listen For:
- How to improve your technical skills, if you don't have a dog to practice with
- One essential tip for improving your confidence going into a shoot
- Ideas for planning (and using) a “shot list” for each session
- How to leverage introductory specials to build your business
If you're just getting started as a pet photographer, this episode will be oh-so-relatable. And if you're starting out and are hungry to learn, check out the à la carte courses available in the Hair of the Dog Shop—30% off through Thursday, November 12th!
Resources From This Episode:
- Natália Brochini Pet Photography (soon to be live!)
- Natália Brochini on Instagram
- Hair of the Dog Shop (30% off courses and templates through 11/12)
- Hair of the Dog Academy
- Hair of the Dog Facebook group
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD