We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
Podcast Episode Number: #024
Date Published: 07/28/2020
Episode Length: 38:40
024 – Quick – what's the least expensive, most powerful way to grow your business??
Here's a hint: It involves the grey, wrinkled mass of cells that lives inside your skull.
Focus your mind on setting clear goals and intentions, and magical things start to happen. It took just a few short weeks for Florida pet photographer Krystal Hise to achieve one of her business goals. Hear how she did it, along with tips for harnessing the power of the subconscious, in this week's podcast episode!
What To Listen For:
- The *completely normal* fears and emotional roller coaster of being in business!
- What happens when we assign meaning to certain events
- How to ignite a positive feedback loop through your attention and intention
- A common trap that ensnares new pet photographers (including maybe you?)
- An exercise for making your goals more concrete—and way more achievable
Resources From This Episode:
- Krystal Photography
- Krystal Photography on Facebook
- Krystal's Instagram account
- Caitlin McCall's “Tails Of The World” book program
- Hair of the Dog Academy
- Hair of the Dog Facebook group
- Hair of the Dog Elevate coaching
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD