We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
Podcast Episode Number: #063
Date Published: 04/27/2021
Episode Length: 43:11
063 – Megan Murray is my kind of nerd. Before the Houston pet photographer (and fellow Elevate coach) left her job as a chemical engineer, she did a careful analysis of her financial goals and the kind of lifestyle she envisioned. She spent three years building the foundation for her photography biz. And then…she leapt.
This week Megan joins me to talk about taking risks, reaping rewards, and ignoring the advice so often given by friends and loved ones alike.
What To Listen For:
- The #1 question that helped Megan leave her corporate job behind
- How strategically working “for free” generated $25-30k in revenue
- Why you should never market mini-sessions!
- One non-negotiable element for successful partner events
- How introverts actually have the edge when it comes to meeting new clients
To quote Megan quoting poet Erin Hanson, “And you ask ‘What if I fall?' Oh but my darling, What if you fly?”
If you're ready to fly, get on the waitlist below for the Hair of the Dog Academy. Doors open soon!
Resources From This Episode:
- Megan Murray Photography
- Megan Murray Photography on Facebook
- Megan's Instagram
- Hair of the Dog Academy (registration opens soon—get on the waitlist!)
- Hair of the Dog Facebook group
- Hair of the Dog Elevate coaching program
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD