We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
SUBSCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS
SUBSCRIBE ON SPOTIFY
Podcast Episode Number: 008
Date Published: 04/07/2020
Episode Length: 33:40
The sense that “we're all in this together” is something that a lot of people are feeling right now, thanks to current global events. The vital role of community, cooperation and collaboration is on full display in the daily news reports, and possibly even in your own neighborhood.
In that spirit, my guest this week is Marika Moffitt of Dirtie Dog Photography, who shares how forging relationships with other pet-lovers in her Seattle community led to a total transformation of her business. As Marika says, “We can be so focused on building ourselves…that we forget how much we'll actually get out of supporting somebody else.”
What To Listen For:
- How looking at your business with a beginner's mindset can pay dividends
- The realization that prompted a complete shift in her messaging
- How to build momentum for events and out-of-the-box ideas
- The incredible power of tapping into the “child heart”
If the idea of making your pet photography business bigger than yourself resonates with you, this is a can't-miss episode!
Resources From This Episode:
- Dirtie Dog Photography: https://www.dirtiedogphotography.com
- Seattle Pet Collective podcast: https://www.seattlepetcollective.com
- The Limelight Pet Project: https://www.thelimelightpetproject.com
- Hair of the Dog Academy: https://hairofthedogacademy.com
- Hair of the Dog Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hodcommunity/
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
Resources from this episode: