We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
Podcast Episode Number: #077
Date Published: 06/15/2021
Episode Length: 40:49
077 – What is it that you want? How do you want to feel today?
They're seemingly simple questions, but few of us take the time to ask ourselves—or to get clear on the answers. This week I'm joined by podcast regular Heather Lahtinen to talk about why it's so important to set intentions, and how to do it effectively. Also in this episode: bobbleheads, “safety mode,” and road-trip woes.
What To Listen For:
- The important difference between goals and intentions
- How to phrase your intentions to increase their power
- What triggered Heather's recent meltdown, and how she turned things around
- The Contrast/Clarity method for figuring out what you want
- This year's hottest Christmas present—add it to your wish-list!
Setting intentions doesn't have to be a complicated process—but it is a critically important process. This week's episode will get you headed in the right direction.
Resources From This Episode:
- Flourish Academy
- Flourish Academy on Facebook
- Episode 67 – The Productivity Hack No One Talks About
- Soundtracks, by John Acuff
- Start With Why, by Simon Sinek
- Hair of the Dog Academy
- Hair of the Dog Facebook group
- Hair of the Dog Elevate coaching program
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD