We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
SUBSCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS
SUBSCRIBE ON SPOTIFY
Podcast Episode Number: #067
Date Published: 05/11/2021
Episode Length: 44:25
067 – Guess who's back this week? Yep, listener favorite Heather Lahtinen! And in this episode, Heather shares with you her numero uno piece of productivity advice (calling it a “hack” doesn't really do it justice, tbh).
Set aside your skepticism and your I've-heard-it-all-before-ism. This is research-backed, and can improve your output by a whopping 300-500%. 😯 It's also an especially hard one for us as solo entrepreneurs to get right. But we believe in you—and we really, really want you to believe in yourself when it comes to this.
What To Listen For:
- A straightforward fix for low-level stress and discontent
- What messages your brain receives when you're out of integrity
- The energetic shift that draws people toward you and your business
- How eating Ben & Jerry's can lose you money (womp womp)
- The 7 critical questions you should regularly ask yourself
Master this practice and watch your business—and your life—improve by leaps and bounds. And when that happens, I hope you'll tell us all about it!
Resources From This Episode:
- Flourish Academy website
- Flourish Academy on Facebook
- Flourish on Instagram
- Start With Why, by Simon Sinek
- Hair of the Dog Academy
- Hair of the Dog Facebook group
- Hair of the Dog Elevate coaching program
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
Resources from this episode: