We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
Podcast Episode Number: #069
Date Published: 05/18/2021
Episode Length: 44:44
069 – The recent episode with Elevate coach Megan Murray was such a hit that we brought her back again, this time for an in-depth conversation on the subject of mini-sessions. Love 'em or hate 'em, mini-sessions can give your business a BIG boost. And whichever camp you're in, the information in this episode will help you make them an indispensable (and enjoyable!!) part of your photography biz.
What To Listen For:
- Three keys to mini-session success
- How (and why) to differentiate your minis from your regular sessions
- Our thoughts on in-person sales versus selling an all-inclusive package
- Time-saving ideas for handling the client-prep side of things
- Why Megan & Nicole had ZERO bookings for their first mini-sessions 🙈
- …And how to avoid making the same rookie mistakes that we both made!!
Join us to hear about math tests, avoiding resentment, and what to do after your mini-sessions to ensure their success!
Resources From This Episode:
- Episode 63 – Taking Calculated Risks, with Megan Murray
- Megan Murray Photography
- Megan Murray Photography on Facebook
- Megan's Instagram
- Jotform Online Form Builder
- Acuity Online Scheduler
- Hair of the Dog Academy
- Hair of the Dog Facebook group
- Hair of the Dog Elevate coaching program
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD