We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
Podcast Episode Number: 011
Date Published: 04/28/2020
Episode Length: 41:49
This week's episode is a conversation with portrait photographer and business coach Luci Dumas, whose photography business has survived six—count 'em, SIX!—recessions over the last 38 years, and emerged stronger after every single one. Luci, whose superpowers include consistently notching high-dollar sales, shares with us what she's learned about thriving in challenging times and offers some fantastic lockdown-friendly marketing strategies.
What To Listen For:
- The advantage of creating a time chart for yourself
- An exercise called the “cake and cringe” (sounds delicious!)
- How to mine the gold you already have in your business
- Stretching your clients' financial comfort zone, in a non-yucky way
As an awesome bonus, the first 10 photographers to email Luci will receive a complimentary Create the Business of Your Dreams strategy session, a $400 value for each of those lucky (and fast-fingered) listeners!
Resources From This Episode:
- Luci Dumas Coaching
- The Profitable Photographer podcast episode featuring Nicole
- Hair of the Dog Academy
- Hair of the Dog Facebook group
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD