We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
Podcast Episode Number: #035
Date Published: 10/13/2020
Episode Length: 32:40
Feel like you need to learn alllll the things before you can start your business? Like you need every single duck lined up in an orderly row before you can hang your shingle?
Well, my friend, this episode's for you. Today I'm stripping things down to the bare minimum. Cutting away all the nice-to-haves and this-can-come-laters. Listen to find out exactly what you need—and what you don't—to get started with your pet photography business.
What To Listen For:
- Important things to look for when it comes to insurance
- Why you need a contract—even if you're shooting for free
- My recommendations for website platforms
- The decisions you need to make about how you'll sell your work
- One huge source of friction for potential clients—and how to address it
It's not the most glamorous part of being a pet photographer, but setting up your business properly from the get-go will save you a world of trouble down the road. Listen, learn, and start checking things off your list. Then you'll be ready to enjoy the world's best job, knowing that your business is built on a solid foundation.
Resources From This Episode:
- What You Need to Get Started (downloadable checklist)
- The Points Guy
- Hair of the Dog Unleash Your Style free 5-day challenge
- Hair of the Dog Academy
- Hair of the Dog Facebook group
- Hair of the Dog Elevate coaching
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD