We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
Podcast Episode Number: #002
Date Published: 03/03/2020
Episode Length: 56:28
The best form of advertising is a client who can’t stop raving about you. In today’s episode, Nicole welcomes Kimberly Buccheri and Bud Thorpe of Kimberly Sarah Photography, a boutique pet photography business based in Manchester, New Hampshire. Kimberly and Bud share why—and how—they go the extra mile to create an exceptional customer experience that leaves clients singing their praises.
What To Listen For:
- How to ensure you’re not selling “boutique hours” for “volume pricing.”
- The importance of picking up the phone—and clearing space in your coat closet!
- Why they choreograph their studio shooting plan like a dance.
- The $100,000 piece of advice Kimberly and Bud share, for free.
- How to make the sale long before you get to the ordering session.
As Bud says, “You can’t save your way into profitability.” Hear how investing in their client relationships has paid huge dividends, and be inspired to develop your own plan for dazzling your customers!
Resources From This Episode:
- Hair of the Dog Academy *FREE!* Pricing Masterclass: https://learn.hairofthedogacademy.com/pricing
- The Dog and Pet Studio Lighting Course: https://www.themasterlightingcourse.com/dogs
- Kimberly Sarah Photography: http://www.kimberlysarahphotography.com
- Hair of the Dog Pet Photographers Facebook Group: www.hairofthedogacademy.com/fbgroup
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD