We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
Podcast Episode Number: #003
Date Published: 03/03/2020
Episode Length: 21:22
Are you ready for some tough love?
Here’s the truth: Building a pretty website and posting on social media isn’t nearly enough to develop a sustainable pet photography business. Overreliance on “organic marketing”—customers naturally finding their way to your website through search or social—is a common mistake among new pet photographers. In today’s episode, we’ll talk about ways to extend your reach beyond organic marketing.
What To Listen For:
- What type of organic marketing you should focus on
How to capture valuable leads from your website
The right way—and wrong way—to use model calls
One simple thing that will increase the conversion rate of your offers
How to let go of email unsubscribers with love 🙂
Tune in to learn about lead magnets, urgency, and other important tricks to succeeding at your trade!
Resources From This Episode:
- Hair of the Dog Academy YouTube channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqdNutgMHZQSjs6cSdhgyYQ
- HOD Podcast – Episode 1 (What Procrastination Really Means) – https://hairofthedogacademy.com/podcast/what-procrastinating-really-means/
- Hair of the Dog Academy – https://hairofthedogacademy.com/academy/
- Hair of the Dog Pet Photographers Facebook Group – https://hairofthedogacademy.com/fbgroup
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD