We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
SUBSCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS
SUBSCRIBE ON SPOTIFY
Podcast Episode Number: #150
Date Published: 06/28/2022
Episode Length: 1:20:58
150 – This week's podcast is a big ol' party, as I catch up with pet-photography legends Kaylee Greer and Charlotte Reeves, my partners in leading the most fun workshops on the planet. You'll hear about the previous “Barka” photography retreats we've led together, and how we've revamped things to make them even better for future students.
We didn't hold anything back in this jammed-full-of-laughs conversation: Hit play to hear about rooftop monkey ragers, bulldogs in the bathtub, Kaylee's pantsless car ride, the crush-worthy chef, and the one and only Lady Meatball.
What To Listen For:
- Why Charlotte and Kaylee cried before the first Barka began
- How Barka retreats have changed over the years
- The exclusive new content just for retreat participants
- What you can expect to learn on a Barka retreat
- The one thing we won't take responsibility for (you can blame the chef)
Sad you missed the storied Barka retreats of years past? Well, that's silly. Stop being sad and snag a spot in one of this fall's Barkelona retreats!!! You'll find all the details here.
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
Resources from this episode: