We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
SUBSCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS
SUBSCRIBE ON SPOTIFY
Podcast Episode Number: #151
Date Published: 07/05/2022
Episode Length: 44:28
151 – Megan DiPiero is a force of nature. After building her Florida-based photography business into a $500k/year success, Megan shifted gears to start helping other photographers achieve similar results. Now, inside her coaching sphere, photographers regularly earn $10,000—or more—from a single session.
Instead of asking How can I get more clients?, according to Megan, you should be asking How can I get better sales? In this episode, you'll hear why she encourages photographers to provide a luxury service, and what that really means.
What To Listen For:
- The two viable market segments, and the one that's dying out
- What it actually looks like to provide a luxury service
- Why your clients secretly prefer paying higher prices (!)
- The huge advantage introverts have in networking
- How to build your biz with gift credits—and the key phrase that makes it work
For more of Megan's energy and expertise (trust me, you're going to want it!), I highly recommend downloading the audiobook version of She Sells: The Empathy Advantage—Megan's free gift for Hair of the Dog listeners like you. 🎁
Resources From This Episode:
- She Sells (free audio version)
- Megan DiPiero Coaching
- Rise to the Top! with Megan DiPiero (free Facebook group)
- The Introvert's Edge, by Matthew Pollard
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
Resources from this episode: