We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
SUBSCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS
SUBSCRIBE ON SPOTIFY
Podcast Episode Number: #020
Date Published: 06/30/2020
Episode Length: 34:44
It's hard to believe we've already torn off half the pages from our 2020 calendars. Torn them off, fed 'em through the shredder and invited them to never come back. Or maybe that's just me.
Anyway. This week's episode features Pittsburgh pet photographer Jessica Wasik, who's mastered the art of running successful calendar contests. She shares her favorite tips on how to find a charity partner, promote and profit from a pet photography calendar project of your own. It’s a great way to build awareness of your brand while benefiting a local non-profit. Done well, calendar contests also grow your stable of cash-dropping private clients.
What To Listen For:
- How Jessica more than quadrupled her donations in only 4 years
- The magic (and potential pitfalls) of setting audacious goals
- How to collaborate with other local businesses so that everybody wins
- Stress-busting advice for handling contest proceeds
- Client-management tips to maintain your sanity during a calendar project
If the idea resonates with you, it's not too late to orchestrate a calendar contest in your market before the holiday gift-giving season! Set yourself up for success with Jessica's Creating Profitable Pet Calendar Contests program. It's usually $197, but for you, my dear Hair of the Dog listeners? You'll get $50 off through July 7th…and an even better deal if you're an HOD Academy member (check out Jessica'a guest instructor class inside the Academy for deets).
Resources From This Episode:
- Bark and Gold Photography
- GoGo Photo Contest
- MoJo Insta Story Editor app
- Bark and Gold on Instagram
- Bark and Gold's Facebook page
- Hair of the Dog Academy
- Hair of the Dog Facebook group
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
Resources from this episode: