We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
SUBSCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS
SUBSCRIBE ON SPOTIFY
Podcast Episode Number: #152
Date Published: 07/12/2022
Episode Length: 44:31
If Denise Duffield-Thomas took out a billboard, I suspect she'd paint it with this message in G-I-A-N-T letters: You're allowed to make money doing what you love!
Denise, a money-mindset mentor based in Australia, joined me to explore how our stories around money are formed, and how they impact our businesses—sometimes many decades later. If you're struggling to reconcile having a fun career with having a lucrative career, this episode's for you.
What To Listen For:
- Why undercharging and overdelivering actually lessens your impact
- The Hollywood trope that set you up to struggle as a creative entrepreneur
- How your birth order might be impacting your money mindset
- What we all learned about politeness—and now need to unlearn
- How your cultural ethos can influence your business
Want to go beyond our 45-minute convo? Pre-order a copy of Denise's upcoming book Chill and Prosper before July 19th, and you'll get a boatload of free bonuses!
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
Resources from this episode: