We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
SUBSCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS
SUBSCRIBE ON SPOTIFY
Podcast Episode Number: #224
Date Published: 01/09/2024
Episode Length: 37:50
224 – Today’s conversation is focusing on marketing our photography businesses, because if there’s one area that frustrates most photographers, it’s the challenges they face in finding new clients.
In this episode, I’m joined by my friends Heather Lahtinen, Dorie Howell, and Tavia Redburn to have a candid conversation to help photographers unlock the complexities of growing their business.
This isn’t the only way I’ve teamed up with these ladies lately – we’ve also teamed up to offer the 60-Minute Marketing Conference! You’ll hear succinct and impactful presentations from 17 leading photographers in the industry about what’s working RIGHT NOW in business.
What to listen for:
- Discover how providing a valuable service to clients can transform your photography business.
- Uncover the secrets to building a professional online presence that captivates potential clients.
- Learn the art of networking and making connections to establish authority in the photography industry.
- Explore how AI tools like ChatGPT can revolutionize your marketing strategies and enhance client communication.
- Find out how charitable marketing can not only expand your client base but also make a positive impact on the community.
We’re highlighting the tried and true marketing strategies – but also digging into the new opportunities that exist such as ManyChat and ChatGPT. Take a listen to this episode and then grab your free ticket to the 60-Minute Marketing Conference!
Connect with our Guests
JOIN THE PARTY:
- Join our free pet photography community
- More pet photography resources here
- Connect on Insta
- Ready to get serious about your pet photography? Join us inside Hair of the Dog Academy!
- Check out my gear and my favorite books.
- Grab my book! Pet and Horse Photography for Everybody
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
Resources from this episode: