We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
SUBSCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS
SUBSCRIBE ON SPOTIFY
Podcast Episode Number: #062
Date Published: 04/20/2021
Episode Length: 34:11
062 – It's a rare client who feels fully confident ordering large wall art. More often, clients struggle to visualize how artwork will fit into their home. They're counting on you to be the expert for all phases of their pet photography experience—and that includes the design component.
This week, Sally Soricelli of Nestorations Interior Design joins me to help build your confidence around creating and choosing the perfect artwork for your clients' homes. The more you hone your interior design chops, the better the advice you'll be able to give—and the happier your clients will be with their purchase!
What To Listen For:
- Some old-school tools to put your clients' minds at ease
- The magic couch-to-artwork ratio, and other numbers you need to know
- What design conversations to have before you plan your photo sessions
- The 3 pieces that form a visual triangle—and how your products can play a role
- Decorating trends to keep in mind for 2021
Sally also created a free art-hanging guide to help boost your confidence. Find the link in the resource list below!
Resources From This Episode:
- Sally's (Free) Art-Hanging Guide!
- Nestorations Interior Design
- Nestorations on Facebook
- Nestorations on Pinterest
- Sally's Instagram account
- Hair of the Dog Academy (doors opening soon!)
- Hair of the Dog Facebook group
- Hair of the Dog Elevate
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
Resources from this episode: