We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
SUBSCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS
SUBSCRIBE ON SPOTIFY
Podcast Episode Number: #093
Date Published: 08/10/2021
Episode Length: 17:54
093 – Finding your style as a photographer doesn't happen overnight. I was six or seven years into my photography career before landing on a “signature look”—and that was after many whispers of the devilish voice in my head, saying you're just not creative!
Sound familiar? Well, to all those nay-saying voices out there, I say pfffffft. If you were born human, you were born with an innate sense of creativity. And in this episode, I talk about how to approach putting your own unique stamp on your pet photography.
What To Listen For:
- How (and why) to ethically copy other photographers' work
- The worst idea that most pet photographers have 🙈
- An irresistible rabbit hole to explore—with one major limitation!
- What I mean by “the curse of the artist”
- The thing we often get backwards (and what to do about it)
Think of the exercise I share this week as productive procrastination—so enjoyable that it feels like cheating to even call it work!
Resources From This Episode:
- Hair of the Dog on Instagram
- Hair of the Dog Academy
- Hair of the Dog Facebook group
- Hair of the Dog Elevate coaching program
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
Resources from this episode: