We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
SUBSCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS
SUBSCRIBE ON SPOTIFY
Podcast Episode Number: #141
Date Published: 04/26/2022
Episode Length: 52:07
141 – Belfast-based photographer Graham Crichton hates talking to people. But he knows what it takes to run a successful photography business—wildly successful last year, in fact. So when it's time to schmooze with clients, have drinks with his competition or build community connections, Graham's ready to turn on what he calls show mode.
Hear how Graham Crichton Photography grew to where it is today, and the direction he sees for his studio's future. You'll also get his spicy take on bad reviews—he lives for them, improbable as that may seem!
What To Listen For:
- Which referral-program model is most effective
- Graham's top-selling product, and why you shouldn't rule it out
- How to ensure voucher winners get in touch
- The single most important question to ask potential clients
- What Graham's best-spending clients have in common
Whether you're like Graham and me—business people who take photographs—or you consider yourself an artist first, you'll enjoy this week's lively chat!
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
Resources from this episode:
Graham Crichton Photography on Facebook