We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
SUBSCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS
SUBSCRIBE ON SPOTIFY
Podcast Episode Number: #030
Date Published: 09/08/2020
Episode Length: 46:04
Looking at Alicja Zmysłowska's soft, otherworldly pet portraits, you'd never guess that her signature style was born from a lack of transportation.
This week Alicja joins me to talk about artistic influences, the power of personal projects, and how she parlayed her early limitations into the 2020 Portrait of the Year in the Pet Photographers Club awards. It's a must-listen episode!
What To Listen For:
- How so-called limitations can help develop your style, and your skills
- Two ways of assessing your body of work
- The unique, autonomous life of creative ideas
- Why you should stop looking at other pet photographers' work…
- …And where to turn instead to find artistic inspiration
How are you maximizing your surroundings? The light where you live? The lenses you own? Is it all coming together into a cohesive body of work? Whether you're at the beginning of your pet photography journey or you've been at it for years, you'll want to tune in to this week's episode.
Resources From This Episode:
- Alicja Zmysłowska Photography
- Alicja's winning portrait
- Alicja Zmysłowska Photography on Facebook
- Alicja's Instagram page
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Unleash Your Style FREE 5-day challenge
- Hair of the Dog Academy
- Hair of the Dog Facebook group
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
Resources from this episode: