We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
SUBSCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS
SUBSCRIBE ON SPOTIFY
Podcast Episode Number: #113
Date Published: 11/16/2021
Episode Length: 39:31
113 – ‘Tis the season to start planning for the season that's just around the bend: those frenzied weeks of holiday gift shopping. Staying on the sidelines—offering no Black Friday, Cyber Monday or Small-Business Saturday specials—is a perfectly valid choice. But you may still have people looking to buy gift certificates for their loved ones.
This week, Mandi Pratt from Greyboy Pet Prints and I talk about best practices for offering gift certificates, showing appreciation for your best clients, and why you should think twice before publicly posting holiday sales.
What To Listen For:
- The potential pitfalls of selling gift certificates
- Why you'll want an introductory email from the purchaser
- The legal considerations for expiration dates
- How Nicole makes her gift certificates look and feel like a *real* present
- Why you should never sell gift certificates for specific products
- Ideas for thank-you gifts for your very best clients
And after listening to this episode, if you're curious about Mandi's beautiful etchings, you can get one for yourself—or for your best client—at 30% off the regular price. Just use the code HOTD30 at checkout.
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
Resources from this episode: