We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
SUBSCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS
SUBSCRIBE ON SPOTIFY
Podcast Episode Number: #012
Date Published: 05/05/2020
Episode Length: 36:55
Open up Shelley Paulson's website and it's immediately clear what her specialty is—and how incredibly talented she is within the realm of equine photography. In this episode, I chat with Shelley about her decision to niche down and focus exclusively on horses, and the explosive growth her business experienced once her energy was channeled into that seemingly narrow arena. But regardless of your specific subject matter, the wisdom Shelley shares from her 16 years as a professional photographer is worth a listen.
What To Listen For:
- The importance of having multiple income streams
- How competition in your market creates a surprising advantage
- Why it's worth spending more time on the front end with your clients
- One non-obvious skill that every animal photographer should master
If learning to photograph horses has been on your to-do list, be sure to grab Shelley's info-packed e-book, The Quick Start Guide to Equine Photography, filled with enough helpful hints to conduct your own successful equine session. And—bonus!—through May 15th you can save $20 (no code needed).
Resources From This Episode:
- Shelley Paulson Photography website
- Shelley's YouTube channel
- Shelley Paulson Photography Instagram
- Hair of the Dog Academy
- Hair of the Dog Facebook group
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
Resources from this episode: