We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
SUBSCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS
SUBSCRIBE ON SPOTIFY
Podcast Episode Number: #117
Date Published: 12/07/2021
Episode Length: 59:02
This week, Heather Lahtinen and I wrap up our 6-part series on moving past your money hangups and opening the door to more abundance in your life. In this episode we share a dozen real-world examples of financial self-sabotage, and discuss how to dismantle those behaviors. You'll also hear me justify the 3 speeding tickets I got in Brazil (oops), and hear Heather invite your loved ones into the boxing ring (?!).
What To Listen For:
- The curiously ill effects of those Barka retreats
- How Marie Kondo's advice translates to your business
- Your misguided understanding of fairness and equality
- What Mother Teresa has to say about money
- The fiery rant Heather has for your spouse! 🙈
If you've missed any of these six episodes, you can easily find 'em on our Money Series page over at Hair of the Dog Academy. As always, we'd love to hear what resonated with you the most. Let us know over in the Facebook group!
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
Resources from this episode: