We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
SUBSCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS
SUBSCRIBE ON SPOTIFY
Podcast Episode Number: #225
Date Published: 01/16/2024
Episode Length: 21:58
225 – In this episode, Nicole Begley shares her insights on what she would do if she were starting her photography business from scratch in 2024. We start with the importance of finding your niche, specifically identifying what you love about that niche and your products.
Then, the second (often overlooked) step is dialing in your messaging and creating a compelling website, which are crucial steps for attracting your target clients.
Of course, we also touch on utilizing SEO and blogging to improve your online visibility.
Building a community, growing an email list, and getting people in front of your lens all create major marketing momentum.
Last but not least, we can't forget what Nicole believes is the most impactful: connecting with local businesses and charities, which often lead to valuable partnerships.
WHAT TO LISTEN FOR
- Why niching down even more will actually attract MORE clients.
- How to dial in your messaging to book more clients.
- Why blogging just might give you the most bang for your marketing buck.
- The trifecta of marketing momentum.
- How these strategies can any photographer that wants to grow in 2024.
Previous Related Episodes
- 174 – Content Marketing with Tavia Redbird
- 038 – Moving to a New Market with Allison Shamrell
- 011 – Timeless Marketing Strategies with Luci Dumas
- 043 – Website Copy for the Win with Kim Wishcamper
- 059 – The SEO Mistakes Most Photographers Make with Alex Vita
- 162 – What You Need to Know to Partner with Rescues with Courtney Bryson
- 182 – Zoe Hiljemark – Let’s Get some Press with Zoe Hiljemark
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
Resources from this episode: