We are sorry that you didn't love this episode
We can improve
How we can do better next time?
SUBSCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS
SUBSCRIBE ON SPOTIFY
Podcast Episode Number: #019
Date Published: 06/23/2020
Episode Length: 31:58
The day I sat down to record this episode was a momentous one in the life of today's podcast guest. Richmond, Virginia-based Kristen Murray had just given notice that she'd be leaving her full-time job to focus on her rapidly growing pet photography business!
As Dolly Parton sings in her classic hit “9 To 5,” “There's a better life, and you dream about it, don't you?” In this episode, Kristen shares how she's making her dreams a reality, and the role that the Hair of the Dog Elevate program played in her readiness to make the transition to full-time pet photographer.
What To Listen For:
- Why other people weren't taking her pet photography seriously
- What finally helped Kristen recognize and overcome her fears
- Why it's okay—even beneficial—to be nervous about making changes
- How Elevate allowed her to stop asking permission, and to start trusting herself
- The crazy-fun niche that Kristen's carved out in her market
If you have your own dreams of making pet photography more than a hobby, this is a great episode to listen to. I know you're trying to avoid infectious things right now, but I promise Kristen's contagious enthusiasm will make you feel better, not worse!
Resources From This Episode:
- Kristen Murray Photography
- Kristen's Instagram
- Kristen Murray Photography on Facebook
- Hair of the Dog Elevate program (open for enrollment through 6/25)
- Hair of the Dog Academy
- Hair of the Dog Facebook group
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
Resources from this episode: